Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Faucets - What I Taught My Mom About Cleaning


What I Taught My Mom About Cleaning
Good Housekeeping Magazine - 15 hours ago no need to break out the big vacuum. Wipe around the faucets daily to minimize soap scum. And here's one trick that Mom taught me

Fire hydrant flushing to begin today in city
Sioux Falls Argus Leader, SD - 16 hours ago flushed first. Residents should check their water for clarity and run their faucets for a few minutes before use. The discoloration

Las Cruces briefs
Las Cruces Sun-News, NM - 18 hours ago The discoloration should disappear within 24 hours. If it does not, residents should flush all faucets in the house for five minutes.

Be an Energywiser Consumer
Duluth Weekly, GA - 5 hours ago plastic and/or using lined drapery over windows; sealing cracks around windows, doors and pipes that lead to the outside; repairing leaky faucets; making sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home